Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Shinseki" must be Japanese for "Cocksucker"

Realistically, this one has zero chance of actually happening.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki confirmed Tuesday that the Obama administration is considering a controversial plan to make veterans pay for treatment of service-related injuries with private insurance.


But for even considering it, Shinseki earns a title that I seldom use.

My blood pressure says "thanks, heaps" to Hot Air for pointing this one out.

7 comments:

Gone, long gone. said...

Yeah, something's fucked up with that.

Stephen said...

I am beginning to think that there is not a single official in Washington who should not be thrown out of office. Not fired or voted out. But literally picked up and thrown out.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with people??? Just when I think it can't get any more insane . . .

Arigato.

mapgirl said...

Dude. Ted. That has nothing to do with his heritage.

-Your Asian-American blogpal :-)

Ted said...

We both know that I wasn't insulting Asian-Americans.

Victor said...

Ask him if he thinks the free health insurance for life any current or former member of Congress gets should be paid for the same way.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(I crack me up!)

Erica said...

Boy, of all the lowest things...wow.

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »