Thursday, August 21, 2008

I s'pose I should post something now

I tell ya, it's freakin' liberating to surf from blog to blog, dropping the occasional comment and never once worrying about what to post at your own place. It just dawned on me a few minutes ago that I once again have that responsibility.

Ok, how's about a Quote of the Day, being defined as "whenever the hell I feel like it"? I like it. Here goes:

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box. Religion is the smile on a dog." -- Edie Brickell

Yeah, I think I like this Quote of the Day crap.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm not aware of too many things. But I know what I know. If you know what I mean.

Ted said...

:)

As long as Jennifer knows I'm not trying to horn in on her gig.

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »